IT Program Manager (remote)
- Job Title
- IT Program Manager (remote)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for an IT Program Manager. Our client is open to remote candidates, and this a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Sr. IT Project Manager will direct complex, critical program efforts. Manages, within a matrix environment, other project and resource specialists while providing both high level and detailed planning and guidance. Must be able to expect and embrace change, if the change helps to maximize the benefits of the program for the company. Acts as change agent and advocate to ensure team wide alignment with IT standards for SDLC. Able to handle common program management issues including dependencies between projects; prioritization among projects and aligning with the strategic goals and objectives of the organization. Manages conflict resolution and the political aspects of the Program by interacting seamlessly with project team members; stakeholders and governance boards. Provides over all leadership and vision. Success measurements include ROI, benefits and new capabilities provided by the program.
- 7-10 years in Project Management within a large matrixed organization
- Budget Management experience
- Experience working in a structured PMO
- This individual must be comfortable with professionally challenging key stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Exceptional execution of project communications plans is a must.
- Must be detailed oriented, but able to pivot and communicate at a high-level to leadership teams.
- Understanding of key components of SDLC and PM critical components (scope, time, costs, quality, HR, communications, risk mitigation, integration, etc.)
- Experience managing delivery of IT and Business impacting projects
- Consultative mentality with formal consulting experience highly desirable
- Negotiation and decision making skills
- Dash-boarding and management-level reporting
- Healthcare and or Medicare/Medicad experience preferred
- Waterfall and Agile Experience required
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Bachelor degree in relevant field Required
- Master’s degree
- Experience with tools such as Clarity PPM, Rally, etc. preferred
- PMP Certified
- Scaled Agile Delivery with certification
- Strong preference for candidates with health plan or healthcare IT delivery