- Job Title
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Job ID
We are working with a food manufacturer outside of Westchester County, NY that is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor. This role will oversee and complete daily and weekly machine maintenance, Preventative maintenance, assembling and disassembling of machines for production. Oversee all facility maintenance. Complete the schedule of preventative maintenance and assign task to the mechanics. Complete daily and weekly rounds to ensure the machines are in running condition.
- Communicate with Production on all maintenance issues and expected completion time of breakdowns.
- Respond quickly to all breakdowns and communicate with production supervisors to ensure production continues to run.
- Perform weekly rounds and inspection of all machine to ensure they are running properly.
- Overseeing and completing all handywork around the facility in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and oversee all issues with machines that may arise.
- Oversee and complete the Preventative maintenance schedule. Assign all PMs to the mechanics and follow up with and keep up with maintenance records.
- Set up and takedown machines for daily production, working hand in hand with production to ensure all machines are ready according to the schedule.
- Assemble and disassemble machines as needed for production
- Keep maintenance office and workshop clean and organize
- Keep inventory of all tools and parts
- Prior management experience in a manufacturing environment. Food is ideal
- Prior mechanical experience
- Industrial and manufacturing experience a plus
- Handyman work experience
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English, Spanish is a plus
- Ability to communicate with the team and other departments
- Ability to take directives from the management team.
- Ability to communicate with vendors to order parts needed.