- Job Title
- Sanitation Manager
- Job ID
We are working with a food manufacturer outside of Westchester County, NY that is looking for Sanitation Manager. This role is responsible for overseeing facility cleaning staff in daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning schedules. Create cleaning schedules and assign staff to complete the tasks on a daily basis. Train all staff on proper cleaning procedures of all machines. Ensure the facility and machines are cleaned and ready for the next day's production.
· Responsible for overseeing all cleaning of the entire facility
· Oversee a staff of 6-10 employees
· Gain knowledge of cleaning procedures of all machines and teach to all cleaning staff.
· Oversee and maintain cleaning and organization for all of the company’s facilities and equipment.
· Train and assign staff to complete tasks on a daily basis. Staff is to be trained on the cleaning of all machines as an ongoing training program.
· Work directly alongside the cleaning team to ensure cleaning schedules and procedures are followed in a timely manner.
· Ensure all machines and equipment are cleaned and sanitized to company standards
· Monitor all cleaning supplies and communicate with purchasing to replenish
· Working knowledge of GMP and SOPs
· Must have supervisory experience
· 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment. Preferably food manufacturing
· Past sanitation experience in a lead role
· Ability to enforce cleaning policies
· Ability to enforce cleaning schedule
· Strong communication skills with all levels of employees.
· Proficient in Spanish is a plus
· Take directives from the management team.