Now Hiring! Warehouse Order Selectors
- Job Title
- Now Hiring! Warehouse Order Selectors
- Job ID
- Newport, MI 48166
- Other Location
Take the first step to a new career by joining the Meijer team! Apply today!
Our Newport Distribution Center is currently hiring motivated individuals like you. When you join our warehouse team, you’ll assist in maintaining product integrity at the distribution center, from the receiving process, through movement and storage within the warehouse, to final store shipment.
Now hiring Warehouse Workers on 1st and 2nd shift with base pay of $15.00 an hour with opportunity to earn more! Current openings in dry grocery, cold storage, and frozen departments.
Our range of benefits include: Paid Time Off, Team Member Discount, Medical, Dental, & Vision, 401(k), Scholarship Opportunities , Tuition Reimbursement, Training & Development, Recognition Programs, and more! Want to learn more about why it is great to be a Meijer Distribution Team Member, take a look at the below video:
- Ensure order & inventory accuracy via established processes.
- Works with truck drivers and unloaders while performing receiving and shipping processes.
- Ensure quality and temperature standards for all products for safe transfer and storage processes.
- Follow established inventory control practices to ensure all Meijer standards are met.
- Accurately complete shipping and receiving processes.
- Ensure building sanitation standards are consistently maintained.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Intermediate computer/technology skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and multi-task as needed.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
- Maintain excellent attendance and work record.
- Must possess strong listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Why Work for Meijer
Meijer is a large Midwest-based grocery and retail chain founded in 1934. With a proven history of growth and employee care, we’ve been certified as a “Great Place to Work” and certified “Best Place to Work for LGBTQ equality.”
When you join the Meijer team, you will have opportunities to positively impact business results, customers, and your co-workers. Every individual on our team has a vital role in providing quality customer service. Start your career with Meijer, and there’s no limit to how far you can grow!
- Required Skills
The ideal candidate will be at least 18 years of age. Ability to work in various temperatures.