Enterprise Account Executive - Advanced Business Solutions - Los Angeles, CA
- Job Title
- Enterprise Account Executive - Advanced Business Solutions - Los Angeles, CA
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Los Angeles, CA
- Other Location
Enterprise Account Executive – Advanced Business Solutions – Los Angeles, CA
The Enterprise Account Executive – Advanced Business Solutions is the catalyst behind this Communications’ success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers within their assigned territory. Account Executives help to solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning their needs and objectives with our CPE, Cisco Routers, Servers, Security, and Data Center-Storage solution(s). The EAE is responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline.
Strategic Value of Role
Increase valuation within assigned territories or sales region by:
- Exceeding projected revenue goals in the assigned Commercial Territory / State
- Landing new logo prospects into customers
- Expanding the footprint within current customer accounts through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
Your role as an Enterprise Account Executive – Advanced Business Solutions is to close net new business with prospects and to retain the existing customer base within your assigned territory or State. As an Account Executive you are responsible for all opportunities assigned to you in the assigned segment which are likely to fall across a myriad of industries. This responsibility requires the management of both pre and post-sales support resources throughout sales campaigns. An Account Executive reports to a Sales Manager or Director.
Once an opportunity has been closed, the Account Executive’s job is to help manage the initial phases of post-sales support and ensure implementation is set up accordingly. This is achieved through the support of additional resources - such as Pre-Sales Technicians and Sales Engineers – whose goal is to help you close the deal.
How does the EAE generate value for customers?
- Gain a deep understanding of the prospect or customer’s processes and problems
- Ensure the right questions are being asked and answered
- Serves customers in a trusted advisor role by always keeping the customer’s best interests at the forefront
- Being available to customers in a consultative capacity even during those times the customer is not in the market
- Pays attention to details and can bring unique value on every customer interaction
- Identify customer/prospect needs and effectively understand and respond to objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with our offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales opportunities as possible
- Provide guidance on how to help customers and prospects with their strategic initiatives
- Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up sell opportunities
- Effectively sell our portfolio of products, services and solutions
- Partner with other sale teams and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- 4+ years career relevant experience and 1-8 relevant industry certifications
- Win sales opportunities by prospecting and advancing leads from company campaigns
- Develop solutions that leave all parties with a sense of deal satisfaction
- Ability to gain customer loyalty and generate repeat business
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to convert qualified leads into sales opportunities and close same
- Maximizes time spent selling through reaching prospects/customers at most convenient times for them for sales-oriented discussions
- Displays ability to presenting professional content in a passionate way, exhibiting high spirits all in situations
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Selling individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization
- Telecommunications industry experience(s) a plus
- Extensive experience in a wide range of business solutions. Experience not limited to; Unified Communications, Collaboration, Contact Center, Data Center, Storage, CPE, LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi, Network Security
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Premise based UC (Unified Communication), i.e. Mitel, Shoretel, Avaya, Cisco BExk, Nortel, Contact Center
- i.e. Cisco, Ruckus, Meraki
- Networking products, i.e. Cisco, HP, Meraki, Adtran
Base and comp plus 1 yr ramp.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills