Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Job Title
- Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI
- Other Location
Sr. Programmer Analyst
The Senior Programmer Analyst will provide the technical expertise to translate data sources into actionable outputs as part of marketing solutions. This includes user interfaces, data loading, database design, marketing business rule analysis, program generation, and execution. Process flow diagrams and quality control checks will aid in program clarity and successful execution. This role is responsible for the design and development of systems to support client-marketing processes. The Senior Programmer Analyst is responsible for analyzing current processes and recommending simplifications and enhancements to improve accuracy, delivery time, and cost.
In this role you will…
- Analyze business processes in order to refine and automate them.
- Automate and maintain client-related and internal processes.
- Design and develop systems and relational databases to support client projects and internal systems.
- Perform / supervise data hygiene procedures.
- Create and pull a wide range of reports from the local and remote data-access tools.
- Design and implement quality control procedures.
- Manage data resources to support client and internal work.
- Estimate effort required to develop specified systems.
- Assist in other data and analytics work as necessary.
- Recommend measures to improve work process methods, equipment performance, and quality of product, as appropriate.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Medium to large-scale application development experience.
- Relational database design experience including use of entity relationship diagrams.
- Working knowledge of data-interface protocols.
- SQL Server 2008 or later, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS .NET, HTML, AJAX,COM, DCOM.
- 3-5 years experience with SQL Server with sound SQL knowledge.
- 2-3 years experience with SSIS and SSRS, SSAS.
- 2-3 years experience in VB.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.NET, HTML and other similar tools.
- 1-2 years experience in MVC framework
- Experience with Systems Development Life Cycle experience (requirements, design, build, test, etc.) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Information Systems) or equivalent experience preferred.
- The physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.