SharePoint Software Engineer (ES-1-10)
- Job Title
- SharePoint Software Engineer (ES-1-10)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: SharePoint Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
We are seeking:
A SharePoint Software that can write and maintain website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades. The ideal candidate will have the ability to use a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages to enrich SharePoint elements. Experience with WordPress software is a plus.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Experience using HTML, Visual Basic or other web-based programing languages
- Experience with object oriented languages such as Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML and XML.
- At least seven (7) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of eleven (11) years’ experience
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.