Welcome to the GES Career Opportunities page. Below you will find a listing of the current openings available with our premier clients. Please note that due to the confidential nature of some opportunities, not all positions will be listed here. If you’d like to register with us and be considered for all new positions, click here and tell us about your interests. All positions are full time unless noted otherwise.
Unreal Engine Developer
- Job Title
- Unreal Engine Developer
- Requirement ID
- Austin, TX, TX
- Other Location
GES has teamed up with monoDrive and we’re looking to add Senior Software Engineers to work on our Ultra High Fidelity simulation solutions for the autonomous vehicle market. If you’re excited about joining a startup company and apply your software engineering prowess to solve complex problems, this could be the opportunity you’re looking for.
Why choose monoDrive?
- We’re working with cutting edge technologies
- We’re a small team where everyone has a direct impact on the product
- We’re well funded with a solid customer base and revenue
- We’re all driven problem solvers
- We’re having fun!
To qualify for this position, you should have:
- 6+ years software development experience
- Deep C++ skills
- Recent experience with Unreal Engine 4 (UE4)
- A combination of the following skills (Not all mandatory)
- Computer Vision (OpenCV) and/or Machine Learning
- OpenGL, PhysX, DirectX, CUDA
- Photorealistic and physics based rendering
- LIDAR, radar, camera, ultrasonic a plus
- Ability to work independently and be a great team member
- MS or PhD preferred
- Required Skills
Unreal Engine and C++