Identity Access Analyst
- Job Title
- Identity Access Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for an Identity Access Analyst. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Analyze RBAC (Roles Based Access Control) structure and complexity, with the goals of improving role structure, reduce segregation of duty conflicts, streamlining administration, and simplifying the user experience
- Input into the development, integration and implementation of tools and processes that support audit requirements and the maintenance of roles
- Provide direction and support to project teams across the enterprise pertaining to RBAC, security administration and systems operations
- Lead RBAC process improvement and automation efforts
- Analyze data to make improvements to the RBAC processes and roles to improve efficiencies and the end user experience
- In depth Role Based Access Control knowledge. Well versed in building RBAC (Role Based Access Control) roles. Skills required include the ability to provision roles across multiple operating system platforms as well as applications.
- Technical knowledge in multiple key platforms including Active Directory, ACF2, DB2, RC/Secure, Unix, Tivoli Identity Manager, and Aveksa Compliance Manager
- Works Independently on technical projects. Employee must be able to analyze complex technical problems, independently with minimal supervision
- Data analysis and data mining - Must be highly skilled and analytical in order to analyze a large amount of data and come to conclusions which are used to reduce risk, drive role strategies, as well as continuous improvement
- Strong understanding of IT security concepts, with focus on industry best practices and security product implementation and support
- Demonstrated understanding of industry information protection issues and practices
- 4+ years of Role Based Access Control experience required
- A high level of organizational and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously