Now Hiring! Assembler 3rd Shift
- Job Title
- Now Hiring! Assembler 3rd Shift
- Job ID
- Grandville, MI 49418
- Other Location
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Want to start a great career, Apply Today!
The individual in this position works within our Fresh Assembly food manufacturing facility and is typically responsible for handling and packaging several varieties of customer convenience produce items.
What We Offer (Benefits):
- Direct Hire
- 1st and 3rd shift positions
- Full Time averaging 40 hours/week
- Working 4 days, 10 hour shifts
- Weekends Off
- Base pay starts at $13/hr
- Pay raises every 1,040 hours ($0.50)
- Our full time benefits include health, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Lots of opportunity with a STABLE, CONSISTENT industry!
What You'll be Doing:
- Handle and package several varieties of customer convenience produce items.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) of a Food manufacturing facility.
- Comply with our written HACCP plan and SQF guidelines.
- Daily intensive sanitation.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Detail oriented with ability to stay on task and meet production standards.
- Related food production experience a plus.
- Required Skills
Currently, Meijer is looking for a General Laborer. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for the safe handling and packaging of several varieties of convenience candy and nut products.
Key responsibilities include:
• Following all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
• Following and adhering to Standard Operating Proceedures (SOPs)
• Maintaining HACCP and SQF guidelines
• Maintaining and following all sanitation guidelines and practices
• Loading and packaging food product as assigned
• Staging raw materials and finished goods as assigned
• Ensuring all safety protocols are adhered to
This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
• HS Diploma or GED
• Manufacturing experience in a food related industry preferred
• Detail oriented, ability to stay on task and meet production standards
• Related food production experience a plus
• Available to work weekends, holidays and overtime when required