Data Quality Analyst
- Job Title
- Data Quality Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a Data Quality Analyst This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Performs complex data analysis and organizes it to get meaningful reports.
- Recommends ways to strengthen data integrity, quality and availability across the organization.
- Utilizes in-depth professional knowledge and acumen to develop models and procedures, and monitor trends
- Collaborates with business stakeholders and subject area experts to define, identify and escalate data issues or opportunities to the appropriate subject matter experts.
- Works closely with stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of identified data issues.
- Organizes and facilitate data quality improvement initiatives as necessitated by business and IT stakeholders.
- Acts as liaison between business subject area experts and technical analysts in the analysis, design and testing phases of the data quality process.
- Conducts analysis of requested data; demonstrates understanding of data modeling, tools and practices as well as establishing and gaining consensus on standards, definitions, policies and rules associated with the enterprise.
- Ensures that research and assignments coming out of committee, stakeholder and steward meetings contribute to enterprise-wide objectives for data quality, internal/external compliance.
- Excels in using analysis, insights, and research to strategize, determine next steps, and provide meaningful assistance.
- SQL skills required. (strong query skills)
- Data governance, auditing, or quality improvement experience highly recommend.
- Medicare or Medicaid experience highly preferred
- Healthcare experience required