Senior Windows Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior Windows Engineer
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
Job Title: Senior Windows Systems Engineer
Conexess Group is aiding a local client in their search for Senior Windows Engineer. Ideal candidates will possess strong experience with MS 2012, 2016, and some experience with 2019. This position is responsible for designing, engineering, and supporting complex mixed technology environments that require a strong understanding of powershell and other scripting technologies.
1. Work with both internal and external customers to understand business requirements and needs.
2. Design maintainable solutions to meet business and compliance requirements through creation and application of best practices to ensure consistency, maintainability, and compliance.
3. Deploy new solutions and configurations.
4. Discover current technical standards and best practices (R&D).
5. Deploy patches, updates, and configuration changes.
6. Create and document engineering standards.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Active Directory, 2003/2008R2/2012R2.
• Strong skills in Microsoft 2008R2, 2012, 2016 OS’s.
• Strong ability with MS system center products.
• Strong abilty with MS system center products.
• Strong ability in Exchange 2010, SharePoint, and Project Server.
• Strong level of virtualization skills (VMware, Citrix, RedHat).
• Strong ability with IBM and Cisco UCS blade centers in an enterprise environment.
• Strong skills with Powershell, VB script.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite.