- Job Title
- Data Engineer
- Job ID
- Denver, CO 80222
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Denver based healthcare client in their search for a Data Engineer. This is a contract to hire job opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across the organization
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Information Management but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business. Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- 2+ years being part of Agile teams Scrum or Kanban
- 3+ years of working in an object-oriented language: C, C++, Java, Scala
- 3+ years of database & SQL
- Experience with Git/SVN and other code versioning tools
- Experience with big data technologies a plus (Hadoop, Hive,impala, HBase Spark)
- Understanding of data streaming tools like Kafka, SKyline is a plus
- Fluent in BDD and TDD development methodologies
- Work in an agile CI/CD environment (Jenkins experience a plus)