Integration Quality Assurance Engineer
- Job Title
- Integration Quality Assurance Engineer
- Job ID
- Portland, OR 97027
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Portland, OR based client in their search for an Integration QA Engineer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Exploration/investigation of various back end and front-end systems components required to align test architecture to test case design. Incumbent will be responsible for coordination and execution of user story level testing as well as integration test coordination across multiple teams.
- Design, author and work with scrum team to execute and implement both back end and consumer-oriented unit and functional test cases in alignment with the applicable test architecture direction for systems in that are in a constant state of change. The test could be manual or automated so test automation experience is a plus.
- Test reporting and defect management:
- Reporting of current status of integration testing and concise articulation of defects.
- Track and ensure adherence of integration test execution in TestRail.
- Adherence to proper QA practices in defect tracking.
- Continuous monitoring and optimization of approaches and methodologies to ensure ongoing improvements in integration testing.
- Working with consumer/publisher to validate their data against existing standards/schemas.
- Focus on helping team design tests/test strategies for data management through integrated data pipelines and subsequent data stores.
- Computer Science Degree
- 4-6 years experience executing integration and other types of testing an in Agile SDLC
- Integrated health insurance system experience a plus