Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst – Banking Software/Payments Processing (ATM/Debit ISO 8583, EFT) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst – Banking Software/Payments Processing (ATM/Debit ISO 8583, EFT) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst – Banking Software/Payments Processing (ATM/Debit ISO 8583, EFT) (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking a Senior Technical Business Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will participate as a multi-talented contributor in all phases of the development cycle: concept, requirements definition, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
This team is taking on a strategic project which will build and deploy a next gen card transaction processing platform to facilitate traffic between our strategic partners and non-strategic partners as applicable. The goal is to leverage a blend of legacy technologies (such as DB2, zOS/Unix) and new technologies (such as Java, Node.js, App Dynamix) to ensure best of class products and services in both distributed and mainframe environments.
This project will leverage multiple cross-functional teams to deliver this new platform, and is comprised of many of our Dev Ops workgroups from Dev, QA, Release, PMO, Operations/Support, Hosting Operations, in addition to key corporate partners that facilitate hosting.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a business/systems analyst.
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation, use cases, functional and/or technical specifications.
- Experience in the payment processing industry.
- Experience with waterfall and agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge in debit and credit issuer processing.
- Understanding of Banking software products and services.
- Experience with Data Mapping.
- Deep technical design and analysis skills.
- Ability to work on highly complex projects spanning 5-7 development platforms and 10- 15 engineering teams.
- Ability to drive multiple work efforts simultaneously.
- Superlative writing skills.
- Superlative communication skills.
- Technical expertise in the following domains desired:
- ISO8583 message specification
- EFT transaction messaging
- EFT transaction switching and routing
- High speed transaction processing challenges and constraints
- ATM messaging, fraud strategies, dispute processing, EFT billing and settlement
- Core banking domain and/or core CU domain
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.
- May assist less experienced peers.