Sr. QA Test Automation Engineer (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Sr. QA Test Automation Engineer (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Sr. QA Test Automation Engineer (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
As a member of the QA Automation development team, you will design, create, develop and support applications used by the QA Testing team to automate the running of testcases. With excellent interpersonal skills, support the creating, running, and debugging of test scripts create by the QA Test Team. Handle day to day maintenance of QA Test Environment, including servers, databases, and applications.
This team is taking on a strategic project which will build and deploy a next gen card transaction processing platform to facilitate traffic between our strategic partners and non-strategic partners as applicable. The goal is to leverage a blend of legacy technologies (such as DB2, zOS/Unix) and new technologies (such as Java, Node.js, App Dynamix) to ensure best of class products and services in both distributed and mainframe environments.
This project will leverage multiple cross-functional teams to deliver this new platform, and is comprised of many of our Dev Ops workgroups from Dev, QA, Release, PMO, Operations/Support, Hosting Operations, in addition to key corporate partners that facilitate hosting.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing and supporting solutions with .NET (C#).
- Experience with Object Oriented programming principles, including inheritance, abstraction, and interfaces.
- Experience using shared Development and Testing tools including Microsoft Visual Studio, Azure
- Experience with .NET framework and associated libraries and paradigms including WCF, TPL, Entity Framework, and LINQ.
- Knowledge of SharePoint development.
- Understanding of regular expressions.
- Knowledge of Testing Methodologies
- Minor SQL Server Administration
- Minor Windows Server Administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Understanding of Code and Test Case Repositories
- Design, Develop, Test, and Support software for running test scripts.
- Supporting the QA Test Team with running automated test scripts.
- Monitor testing execution.
- Enhance existing software to increase stability, enhance usability and accessibility, and add new features.
- Contributes to the development of test objectives and performance related requirements
- Works with QA team to develop test scenarios and generate simulated transactional data.
- Interacts with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to identify and refine QA Automation environment to support test requirements
- Works with Development Teams to track and drive resolution of issues that are discovered during QA testing
- Develops, maintains, and ensures compliance with Test process policies.
- May create and execute test plans and clear, concise scripts for new products or enhancements to existing products
- Develops and creates test design frameworks and teaches team members how to implement testing processes
- May assist with education and training regarding software enhancements and conveying corrections to other team members
- Keeps abreast of software industry “Best Practices” and trends and communicates new information to QA team
- Create training and execution programs to teach users how to use the QA software.