Technical Integration Project Analyst (XML/XML Messaging, SQL, REST APIs, Web-services) - Contract
- Job Title
- Technical Integration Project Analyst (XML/XML Messaging, SQL, REST APIs, Web-services) - Contract
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Other Location
The Integration Analyst is responsible for establishing and maintaining technical relationships between our partners/customers. This includes partner integration, interface design/specifications, interface testing & troubleshooting, and project communication. Analysts are often involved supporting project work with integration partners in addition to working on internal features with the development team autonomously. Analysts may also be called upon to support training, documentation, and special projects.
- Support project work with integration partners (credit bureaus, dealer system providers, insurance providers, etc.) and customers (finance sources, etc.) to establish connections through existing interfaces, new interfaces, enhance existing interfaces, and troubleshoot interface issues as they arise through all stages of development and implementation.
- Perform all work in accordance with company’s security controls, quality programs, and standards.
- Assist in the management of partner integration status reporting.
- Create, document, and communicate interface specifications, guidelines, test scripts, and procedures.
- Work with internal teams (Product Development, Software Development, QA, etc.) to troubleshoot, report, track, and validate software issues and features.
- Provide Level 3 production support in the area of partner integration.
- Assist Integration Managers on large-scale integration projects.
- Manage and communicate progress status of projects to business owners.
- Assist in the design, testing, and implementation of web service (XML-based) interfaces between its integration partners.
- Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of automotive finance lifecycle preferred.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing complex technical project or product implementations.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating with customers’ senior technical staff (Director/VP/ C-level).
- Demonstrated experience in managing technical and/or customer service staff.
- Experience in managing projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Visio.
- Working knowledge of XML and XML Schemas, XML messaging, Web Services, and Rest API.
- Basic SQL knowledge a plus (Oracle experience preferred).
- Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Atlassian toolset experience a plus (Confluence and JIRA, in particular).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated experience with regularly communicating with customers’ technical staff and business teams.
- Ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced software development environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Superior customer service and advocacy skills.
Other Essential Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Math, or related field.
- 2+ years of industry or related experience.