.Net Developer (C#, Jenkins, REST)
- Job Title
- .Net Developer (C#, Jenkins, REST)
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48106
- Other Location
We are working to rebuild, from scratch, the software used to run our stores and handle orders from our various ordering channels (e.g., websites, mobile applications, call centers, and conversational commerce solutions). With a new commerce platform in place we will be able to continue to bring new experiences to our customers.
A Developer I has a basic understanding of the language syntax and most-used features of the core library. They may have some experience with commonly-used 3rd party libraries and with the tooling used to manage and build whole applications. Initially, a Dev I is expected to be able to implement moderately-specified methods or small classes. As they progress, they should be able to implement small sets of related classes. They should also be able to understand the high-level goal of the specific application they are working on.
- 2+ yrs, including school work, of development using an object oriented language
- Used some development tools such as Visual Studio, Rider, dotnet CLI, Jenkins
- Understanding of some design methods/patterns such as DRY, SOLID, ReST
- Good team player and good communication skills with both non-technical & technical co-workers
- Motivated to learn new technology