- Job Title
- Data Modeler
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a Data Modeler. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Analyzes logical database designs, data models and relational databases with data definitions in order to gather requirements for data modelers to develop the models
- Understands the business requirements and translates it into conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Analyzes reporting/consumption/provisioning requirements that data models need to support.
- Analyzes multiple transactional data source system requirements that data models need to support.
- Performs data analysis and data profiling of source system databases and files in order to refine requirements for data model creation.
- Defines appropriate business definitions of entities and attributes in order to capture appropriate metadata for the data models.
- Creates and maintains source-to-target mapping documentation in conjunction with data modelers and full stack engineers in order to fulfill ETL integration processes.
- Intermediate to advanced MS SQL (SSMS), Teradata, and MS Excel skills
- Experience with data analysis and data profiling
- Has the ability to engage business and data stakeholders to resolve questions or issues
- 4+ years of the following experience: data analysis, business and functional requirements gathering, report and dashboard mock up/wireframe creation, process documentation, user facing, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and attention to detail skills
- Experience with Medicare / Medicaid preferred