Technical Project Manager- Teamcenter
- Job Title
- Technical Project Manager- Teamcenter
- Job ID
- Reston,, VA 20191
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager for our business partner, a dynamic and rapidly growing organization. We are seeking a self-driven individual to complement their growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a team of up to 10 individuals, will be proficient in the Teamcenter suite of products (BMIDE and Active workspace), and experience with custom workflows as it relates.
As a Services Project Manager for Technical Services you will work with multiple software resources and customers at the project level developing and executing service project goals through the life cycle of the project, taking accountability for controlling the project’s staffing, deliverables, solution strategy, risks and losses and drive results of the service units’ bottom line profitability. The Services Project Manager can support multiple small projects or one large project. This manager will also be responsible for developing plans to grow business and expand on the extended service contracts as well as be the focal point to the customer for program reviews, escalations and forward thinking solution strategy
Lastly, as the Services Project Manager for Technical Services you are accountable for the strategic business objectives of services projects and contributing to the goals of the organization, expanding the business portfolio and increasing secured business growth year to year.
- Develop, maintain, and execute Services Program Plan to include business plan and the accountability for operating budget.
- Develop and execute service project goals, which include metrics associated with slip against schedule and budget, risk management, labor utilization, customer and employee satisfaction and management of quality plans
- Successful execution of a technical services projects portfolio for U.S. Government customers.
- Provide monthly program revenue, profit, and staffing forecasts to management. Drive results in these areas to meet the business goals.
- Coordinating the developing service contracts from past-performance projects and collaboration with Business Development.
- Driving renewals on current projects.
- Define services portfolio goals, key performance indicators (KPIs), and identify future and current technical expertise needed in collaboration with business users and stakeholders.
- Provide monthly updates to management on work performed, plans, budget and overall project status.
- Collaboration and Coordination with other partner teams to provide seamless communications and coordination with the Government entities. Support project development and function as a part of an integrated team from design to service execution.
- Show a strategic mindset to integrate services organization with solutions (construction) organization to allow for seamless post-installation delivery of managed services.
- Assess, communicate, and uncover opportunities to mitigate risks in long-term operations and contracts as well as collaboration with the PLM development team on repair project risks.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve program and individual project goals.
- Support the preparation of proposals, proposal work statements, staffing plans, and project scheduling.
- Develop existing talent as well as needed interview, hire, and manage a geographically dispersed team of service personnel for current and future projects.
- Review and identify critical path and manage project dependencies for existing services projects including implementation, timelines, issues, risks and successes.
- Establish services project milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules.
- Identify project problems and create solutions such as re-allocating resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Direct the work of employees and/or subcontractors assigned to the services project.
- Liaise with customers and external / internal project stakeholders on a continual basis.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to customers and stakeholders in a timely and concise fashion.
- Grow the business through follow on additional service contracts or project change orders to scope.
- Initial standup of a project to support specific customer engagements to include staffing, processes, procedures, communication and eventual transition of day-to-day operations to project manager(s) and technical team.
- Build strategic and relationships with the customer and be seen as trusted advisor.
- Coordinate key resources from applicable business areas to address strategic capabilities requested from the portfolio of products.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Teamcenter experience- BMIDE, Active Workspace.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience as a Services Project Manager or related position.
- Experience managing mid to large size organizations across multiple locations.
- Experience leading services organizations in the Federal market and corporations supporting the Federal market.
- Experience with US Federal Government projects, contracts, policies and procedures.
- Experience in Aerospace and Defense industry solution development and delivery.
- Experience in identifying and implementing cost savings measures within services projects.
- Leadership skills and proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams, including services delivery and project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of company and government executives.
- Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external customers.
- Ability to obtain and meet Business goals and results.
- Strongly skilled in Change Management.
Highly Preferred Qualifications
- PMP Certification, with working knowledge of project management processes and tools.
- United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.