Java/Business Process Mgmt. Specialist (jBPM) (Apache, Tomcat, WildFly/jBoss, JDK, JEE, EJB, JDBC, JPA/JTA, Spring) – 100% Remote - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Java/Business Process Mgmt. Specialist (jBPM) (Apache, Tomcat, WildFly/jBoss, JDK, JEE, EJB, JDBC, JPA/JTA, Spring) – 100% Remote - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Java/Business Process Mgmt. Specialist (jBPM) (Apache, Tomcat, WildFly/jBoss, JDK, JEE, Frameworks – EJB, JDBC, JPA/JTA, Spring) – 100% Remote
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Under minimal supervision, participates in the technical design and development of new .NET products or enhancements to existing product line. Participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, initiation, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
This team is taking on a strategic project which will build and deploy a next gen card transaction processing platform to facilitate traffic between our strategic partners and non-strategic partners as applicable. The goal is to leverage a blend of legacy technologies (such as DB2, zOS/Unix) and new technologies (such as Java, Node.js, App Dynamix) to ensure best of class products and services in both distributed and mainframe environments.
This project will leverage multiple cross-functional teams to deliver this new platform, and is comprised of many of our Dev Ops workgroups from Dev, QA, Release, PMO, Operations/Support, Hosting Operations, in addition to key corporate partners that facilitate hosting.
- Minimum of 6 years in Java enterprise application implementation.
- Experience with the architectures of the Java based web servers and application servers, Apache, Tomcat, WildFly/jBoss.
- Java programming with JDK/JEE and the frameworks – EJB, JDBC, JPA/JTA, Spring.
- Experience in Develop, deploy, and support the business process projects with jBPM tookit and workflow engine.
- Experience with BPM application server and technology.
- Knowledge TCP/IP Socket and REST API services programming with Java and Java frameworks.
- Experience using the application development IDEs – Eclipse, and SCMs – TFS, Git.
- Enterprise application development experience and agile development utilizing TFS required.
- Data security, encryption, and understanding of PCI compliance and requirements.
- Solid understanding and design/develop/deployment skills leveraging SOA, SaaS, MVC, UML, Ux/UI interface development.
- Design Patterns, Data Modeling/Extract, and ETL based skills.
- Strong enterprise back end application development experiences.
- Solid understanding of Web Service contrast between ESB based technologies.
- Experience in an Agile SDLC, Scrum.
- Ability to understand product vision and architectural design provided by architects.
- Understands and completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation, use cases, white papers, and technical process and procedure docs for the group.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.