UX/UI Designer + Graphic Designer (Angular 4+, Adobe Creative Studio, C#.NET, SQL Server, etc.) – 100% Remote - Contract
- Job Title
- UX/UI Designer + Graphic Designer (Angular 4+, Adobe Creative Studio, C#.NET, SQL Server, etc.) – 100% Remote - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: UX/UI Designer + Graphic Designer (Angular 4+, Adobe Creative Studio, C#.NET, SQL Server, etc.) – 100% Remote
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Under minimal supervision, participates in the technical design and development of new .NET products or enhancements to existing product line. Participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, initiation, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
This team is taking on a strategic project which will build and deploy a next gen card transaction processing platform to facilitate traffic between our strategic partners and non-strategic partners as applicable. The goal is to leverage a blend of legacy technologies (such as DB2, zOS/Unix) and new technologies (such as Java, Node.js, App Dynamix) to ensure best of class products and services in both distributed and mainframe environments.
This project will leverage multiple cross-functional teams to deliver this new platform, and is comprised of many of our Dev Ops workgroups from Dev, QA, Release, PMO, Operations/Support, Hosting Operations, in addition to key corporate partners that facilitate hosting.
- Minimum of 5 years in enterprise level UI/UX development
- Strong Angular 4+ Experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Studio (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- C#.Net, SQL Server 2016 & above, .NET Framework 4.0 & above, .NET Core 2.0 & above
- Solid UI/UX using HTML5, Java Scripts, jQuery, Angular, NodeJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, etc.
- ASP.Net Web API (.Net Core & .Net Framework)
- Consuming REST APIs
- ASP.Net MVC 4/5+
- Graphical Design in consumer service-based UI/Ux type products (Portals, Intranet, etc.) is a big plus
- Mocking screens, wireframing, prototyping experience is a big plus
- Data analysis & development is a plus
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Azure DevOps
- Solid understanding of Banking/EFT/Financial Institution domain and based technologies.
- Data security, encryption, and understanding of PCI compliance and requirements.
- Experience in an Agile SDLC.
- Ability to understand product vision and architectural design provided by architects.
- Understands and completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Develops and tests Microsoft Windows based software systems
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation, use cases, white papers, and technical process and procedure docs for the group.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.