Sr. .NET Developer - X2 (WPF, WCF, XAML, C#, Multi Threading, HTML5, Angular, WebAPI) - 100% Remote - Contract to Hire
- Job Title
- Sr. .NET Developer - X2 (WPF, WCF, XAML, C#, Multi Threading, HTML5, Angular, WebAPI) - 100% Remote - Contract to Hire
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Sr. .NET Developer - X2 (C#, HTML5, Angular, WPF/WCF, XAML, Web API) - 100% Remote - Spring 2021 then on-site Greater Dallas
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our team develops customer and account origination software applications used in bank branches. The team to uses modern practices and technologies to develop software, focusing on quality and usability in a dynamic team environment that encourages collaboration among team members.
- At least 6 years of application development experience on the Microsoft platform
- Hands on technical experience with at least 5 of the following technologies:
- Microsoft WPF / XAML (highly desired)
- HTML 5 (desired)
- Angular (desired)
- Web API (desired)
- .NET Framework 3.5 and beyond
- Standard Design Patterns
- Prism 4.0 and above
- Entity Framework
- VS 2010,VS 2013
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Team Foundation Server experience
- Understanding of systems development and project delivery life cycle
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Experience with automated build and deployment processes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture