Professional Services Manager
- Job Title
- Professional Services Manager
- Job ID
- Broadgate, London EC2M 2QS
- Other Location
Professional Services Manager
WHO WE ARE
Cloud9 Technologies is a voice communication and analytics platform for institutional traders. We leverage cloud services including AWS, a wide array of web services, WebRTC, as well as advanced deep learning techniques to empower firms with the benefit of modern communication tools and enhance trader workflow with actionable voice data & analytics.
Our company was started in 2014 by a team of motivated entrepreneurs and highly successful industry veterans that have started several businesses and taken multiple companies through public offerings. We are well funded, with investors including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, NEX, and Point72 Asset Management. Cloud9 has been profiled in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Waters Technology. Our award-winning technology was a named the 2017 Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System by Waters Technology for the second year in a row, recognized in the Top 10 innovative solutions of the year by the Futures and Options Industry Association, named to the CB Insights Fintech 250, and the FinTech Global RegTech 100.
By bringing together an experienced group of engineers, product managers, and industry experts, Cloud9 developed a communications platform for the trading floor of the future – offering more functionality and analytic insight than legacy hardware at a fraction of the cost. We’re a group of pioneers who enjoy solving challenges and building disruptive technology – and we’re looking to hire the best and brightest.
Join our team to contribute to the development of the most secure, compliant, and reliable communications platform in the financial services industry.
Cloud9 is looking for a highly motivated individual who will support large scale financial institutions as they migrate off their current trading voice platform to the Cloud9 Service. The individual must have outstanding presentation and communication skills, including the ability to work with and train all personal levels within a financial institution. We are looking for looking for someone who is ready to work on all tasks pertaining to the implementation of the Cloud9 service.
- Manage client projects; develop detailed project plans with milestones in order to ensure successful completion of an implementation within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards.
- Provide application and systems training to clients; including users, administrators and support personnel. Lead small teams of trainers at client locations.
- Work with clients to understand their training requirements and develop customized agendas, training material and training schedules. Responsible for tracking attendance, performance, and delivering feedback to client stakeholders.
- Work with clients to understand their system requirements and assist with client data collection and user setup within the Cloud9 system. Review Cloud9 accounts with the client, and assist with approved adds, moves and changes.
- Work with the Cloud9 QA team to compile test plans specific to client environments. Support clients with onsite UAT and production testing prior to go-live.
- Provide support upon client go-live onto the C9Trader application. Assists clients with initial login and escalate and track any issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/training/experience
- Applicant must have experience deploying a financial services system across trading floors, and involvement with the data input, user configuration, and user training for the system(s). Examples include: Communication tools (Turret system, PBX Phone System, Video conferencing system), Order Management Systems (OMS, EMS), Market Data platforms, etc.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (verbal & written) including the ability to work with and train all personal levels within a financial institution. Has the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with customers, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- Willingness and ability to travel