Remote Desktop Support
- Job Title
- Remote Desktop Support
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
- Provide a second level of support for the 1st level Service Desk for areas where hands-on intervention is required.
- Provide service in accordance with established service level agreements, through proactive monitoring and ongoing trend analysis.
- Support the implementation of internal business systems.
- Keep current with alternative information systems and technology.
- Maintain operating procedures, configurations, and end-user documentation.
- Record problem symptoms and status information through the use of a computerized problem management system.
- Perform follow up and escalation of outstanding problem.
- Proactively maintain communications with callers through analysis and resolution process particularly in difficult customer situations, to keep them informed of status. Provide follow up once resolved to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a working knowledge of internal client specific applications and architectures exposing vulnerabilities and/or improvements and recommending solutions.
- Test and deliver patches, product releases, and other firm-supported upgrades and enhancements.
- Identify problematic trends consistent with the infrastructure environments and provide thorough analysis and resolution.
- Recommend, develop, and implement enhancements to existing applications and workstations based on client requirements.