Automation QA Analyst
- Job Title
- Automation QA Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37221
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for an Automation QA Analyst. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Test eP Verbal Telephony/Diales rand notification applications using Selenium and TFS
- Third Party Vendors and multiple service dependencies
- Bugs/issues with configuration data or due to code defects.
- Work closely with the user base, both business stakeholders and platform users.
- Responsible for initial investigation in any production issues.
- Hotfix deployed same day
- Create and maintain Functional documentation.
- Improved/ continuous testing velocity when partnering with offshore QA tester.
- Prepares and conducts acceptance testing of new or modified applications/systems.
- Analyzes, designs new or modified Quality Assurance (QA) procedures and standards and assists in the development and implementation of QA metrics for assessing the quality of delivered application software.
- May modify automated testing systems for procedural or standard changes.
- Participates in the review of new QA software and consults with IT staff and client areas in resolving questions during the testing process.
- Testing/Working experience with Healthcare IT and familiarity with healthcare IT terminology, business functions and processes.
- Experience in setting up automation for testing Strong database experience in SQL.
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS).