IT Security AD Engineer
- Job Title
- IT Security AD Engineer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37221
- Other Location
Summary: The Senior Systems Engineer’s role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of infrastructure that supports all systems and applications. Responsible for engineering and implementing complex enterprise infrastructure projects. Capable of assessing current and future needs, in order to propose appropriate technologies and services to enable the enterprise to meet tactical and strategic objectives. Proficient in resolving escalated issues, sharing knowledge, and coaching other engineers to resolutions.
- Minimum Education, Licensure and Professional Certification requirement: Bachelor’s degree preferred, Associate degree with more extensive experience
- Minimum Experience required: 5 + years of experience as a Systems Engineer (with Bachelor’s degree), 7+ years related experience (with Associate degree)
- Required Skills:
Candidates need to have general knowledge of the latest versions of Windows OS and Active Directory. Key Microsoft Active Directory (AD) concepts such as:
- Sites and Services
- Trusts / Forrests
- Active Directory objects and attributes, LDAP, Group Policy
- Authentication Patterns
- Understanding of role based access control and attribute based access control, and multi-factor authentication
- Scripting and automation tools
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products.
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices.
- Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Collaborate with network staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Conduct research on software and systems products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.