Full Stack Engineer
- Job Title
- Full Stack Engineer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a Full Stack Engineer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
This engineer would be working on a number internal/external applications on an Opensource tech stack which includes Angular 7, node.JS, Openshift containers, and PostgreSQL.
- 4 + years of working in an object-oriented language: C, C++, Java, Scala, or other OO compiled language
- 4+ years in Web development frameworks like React, Angular, other Node.js based systems, Django, React-native, etc.
- 4+ years of database – SQL/Mongo/Oracle
- 1+ years being part of Agile teams – Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with Git/SVN
- AWS Experience a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in BDD and TDD development methodologies
- Work in an agile CI/CD environment