Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Interventional Radiology or Cath Lab
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Interventional Radiology or Cath Lab
- Job ID
- Irvine, CA 92620
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Endovascular or Atherectomy : Vibrant Medical Device Company that designs and manufacturers state of the art image-guided and catheter-based systems to treat patients with peripheral arterial disease (PAD). They have developed a lumivascular platform integrating optical coherence tomography with interventional catheters to provide real-time intravascular imaging and related devices that allows physicians to precisely remove arterial plaque in PAD patients. They are seeking a Clinical Education Specialist with PAD experience who will embrace their new technology and a passion to support their outside sales representatives by training (inservicing) physicians and nursing staff on a new technology that will make a difference in patients lives.
MUST have 3+ years experience in Cath Lab or Interventional Radiology (IR) or Operating Room.
MUST have Endovascular or Atherectomy experience !!
MUST have Peripheral Interventional experience !!
Position Location and Coverage:
- To live in Southern California near major airport (Los Angeles, Orange County, or San Diego)
- Territory - California
- Travel - up to 50% overnight travel
- Base Salary 85 - 90k/yr plus monthly Bonuses
- Total expected Salary first year is 115 -130 K
- $600/month Car Allowance PLUS GAS
- All travel expenses paid
- Full Medical Benefit package
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to email@example.com or apply directly on our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow our daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science and Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- See our daily career news and inspirational stories on our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*RCIS, CVT, Interventional Technologist, Interventional Radiology Technologist, Interventional Radiologic Technologist, or Registered Nurse in the Cath Lab or Interventional Radiology (IR) arena
*Will look at Physician Assistant or RN with Endovascular or Cardiovascular Operating Room experience
*MUST have peripheral Interventional experience
*MUST have endovascular experience
*MUST have Atherectomy experience
*Scrub Technologist or Scrub Nurse is a plus !!
*MUST have excellent communication and interpersonal skills !!
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: CVT, RCIS, RN, BSN, PA, Cath Lab Tech, Interventional Radiologic Technologist, Interventional Radiology Technologist, Interventional Technologist, Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Radiology, Cath Lab, IR, Operating Room, Endovascular, Vascular, Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgeons, Interventional Radiologists, Cardiologists, Interventional, Stents, angioplasty, PTCA, Atherectomy, peripheral, peripheral vascular, PAD, Peripheral Artery Disease, vascular, Bard, J&J Cordis, EV3, Cook Medical, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Abbott Vascular, Covidien/EV3,
- Pay Range
- $115,000.00 None to $130,000.00 None