Remote JBPM Developer
- Job Title
- Remote JBPM Developer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Conexess is aiding a local Nashville client in it's search for a JBPM Developer with experience integrating and utilizing the Redhat Jboss JBPM technology stack into external Web applications via REST Web API calls. The external Web application utilizes Vue JS, Vuetify, Sass/CSS, HTML5, and Web API development in C# using .NET Core 2.1 and SQL Server for the database.
The JBPM Developer will have knowledge in:
- Design and architecture of BPM applications and in-depth knowledge of the JBPM process engine.
- Choreographing processes and workflows using BPMN2.0 through JBPM.
- Design, Analysis, Development, Deployment and Maintaining of BPM applications using JBPM Business Suite.
- Utilizing Java EE APIs and using the JBPM APIs to run processes and workflows and to get status and reporting information.
- Development tools used include Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, SQL Enterprise Manager, and Team Foundation Services. Development methodology follows agile scrum processes.
- Required technical skills include Web API development with C# .NET Core 2.1, and database development in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Highly desired technical skills are configuring, maintaining, and monitoring the JBPM engine and processes.
- Highly desired technical skills also are configuring, maintaining, and monitoring the JBPM engine and processes in an RedHat OpenShift environment or other cloud environment.
- Highly desired professional skills include excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to work independently and as part of a team in an agile scrum-like development cycle. Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task.
Required Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of related programming experience.
Required Education: BA/BS degree in Computer Science, or related field. Two years of additional relevant experience will be considered in lieu of each year of education.
Secret Security Clearance Required.