Software Developer (Workday)
- Job Title
- Software Developer (Workday)
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI
- Other Location
- Experienced Workday Financials Integration Consultant/Report Developer needed for Financials implementation.
- Work directly with key business stakeholders to confirm/document requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and ultimately drive requirements sign-off.
- Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions.
- Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs.
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements.
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to project management.
- Report writing experience required, Workday Financials certification, highly desired.
- Candidate will be expected to accurately estimate work that needs to be completed, meet project deadlines and complete detailed documentation for both reports and integrations.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently, communicate clearly & concisely both verbally and orally.
- 3+ years of Workday
- BIRT, EIB’s, Cloud Connectors, WD Studio, iLoad, XMLT, Web Services, advanced knowledge of MS Excel.