Speech Language Pathologist - Pleasantville
- Job Title
- Speech Language Pathologist - Pleasantville
- Job ID
- Pleasantville, NY 08201
- Other Location
As we evolve into phase 2 of our openings throughout the Westchester County area, Salveo Healthcare Solutions is currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist with who would be willing to pick up students for tele-therapy or in-person services to be provided in the home or school for therapy
Scope of responsibilities:
• Provide Pediatric Speech Therapy services to individuals and/or groups as indicated on the IEP.
• Assess that Student’s Speech Therapy needs match IEP Mandate.
• Provide Progress Summary Reports to the Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE) or Committee on Special Education (CSE) as indicated.
• Participate in CPSE/CSE meetings as requested to assist in determining appropriate speech goals and Speech Therapy services.
• Collaborate with administrators, teachers and other staff.
• Submit invoices.
• Maintain appropriate student records such as attendance, service delivery, session notes and student progress in a timely fashion.
• Ensure the safety of yourself and your student
• Ensuring that all the safety requirements in the DOH guidelines in preventing the spread of Covid-19 is strictly followed
Must have a valid NYS license and registration
TSSLD / TSHH
If you are interested, please send your updated resume and availability to Angie Nacario at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you ASAP. Good luck and stay safe!