Implementation Project Manager
- Job Title
- Implementation Project Manager
- Job ID
- Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Franklin Lakes, NJ based client in their search for an Implementation Project Manager. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We're unable to work C2C on this role******
This role will be directly responsible for leading and managing clinical product implementations as well support product enhancements and new product development. This position will work collaboratively throughout the Enterprise to ensure our clients & product partner's requirements are being defined, met and implemented on time and correctly.
- Provide project management support for the product implementations
- Work with cross-functional partners, clients and vendors to define set up requirements and implement those requirements within our operational systems.
- Define scope, develop project plans, manage project milestones
- Develop and execute appropriate communication plans with stakeholders and leadership
- Develop relationships with cross- functional partners and align implementation timelines to ensure implementations are completed meeting our clients requirements needs.
- Provide weekly/monthly progress reports to management as needed.
- Partner with clinical product team on definition of enhancements while also working with cross-functional partners to deliver the product enhancements
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive project management skills using various programs to prepare and execute business plans.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage ambiguity.
- Work independently with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines.
- Experience partnering with other business leads and subject matter experts, at all levels, to define, scope, analyze, resolve strategic issues and drive results required.
- Experience managing business and IT relationships in a matrixed environment preferred.
- Leads by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills.