Urgent Need for RN in Bronx, NY
- Job Title
- Urgent Need for RN in Bronx, NY
- Job ID
- Bronx, NY, NY 10458
- Other Location
Salveo Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is currently looking for 2 Full-Time RN’s (preferably Spanish speaking) with IV skills and 4 per diem RN’s to work at a State-of-the-Art Surgery Center located in Bronx, NY.
Your responsibility as a Registered Nurse includes but are not limited to the following:
• Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
• Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
• Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
• Identifies patient care requirements
• Observing and recording patient behavior
• Performing physical exams and diagnostic tests
• Collecting patient health histories
• Administering medications, wound care and other treatment options
• Assures quality of care
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Clinical skills
• Bedside manner
• Infection control
• Administering medication
• IV Skills
• Spanish speaking is a plus
• Must be able to start right away
• At least 1 to 2 years related work experience
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Must be a Registered Nurse in the State of New York
• BLS and ACLS
If you are interested, please email me right away with a copy of your resume and NYS License and Registration at email@example.com.