- Job Title
- Pega Developer
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for a Pega Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
In this role you will be expected to design, develop, and maintain business applications using Pega PRPC, Pega frameworks, and web mashup. Candidates for this role must have hands on experience in designing and implementing enterprise case rules, PRPC flows, activities, data transforms, reports, correspondence, PRPC case management and various PRPC integrations.
- 3+ years of work experience in designing and implementing PRPC-based solutions.
- CSSA or higher certification preferred.
- Proficient in PRPC 7.2 and higher versions.
- Familiar with writing queries in SQL.
- Thorough knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
- Health Care Industry experience is a plus.
- Committed to delivering high-quality software solutions.