- Job Title
- Senior QA
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37221
- Other Location
This role is responsible for leading the creation, execution, and ongoing maintenance of test cases and conditions throughout the testing lifecycle. This position works closely with the business and development to complete all testing activities on schedule, while balancing release quality with test coverage. Leads test efforts with moderate to significant risk and complexity.
This role will participate in business requirements and collaborates with business and IT teams to ensure clear requirements are defined, test strategies are created, and execution of master test plan. It will represents QA through all phases of the SDLC and closely collaborates with other involved functional areas. Provides training, review, mentoring, and support within department and across business. This role establishes and maintains requirements traceability with test case coverage. This role will create and manage test estimates, strategies, task plans, and schedules. It should be able to create and execute test scenarios, cases, conditions, and steps. Records, tracks, and re-tests discovered defects to closure. Generate test metrics for assigned test efforts. Efficiently drives quality and accuracy while promoting industry best practices. Develops and manages QA metrics for system Quality improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Proficient in Test Case Management, Defect Logging, Triaging
- Minimum 6-8 years of IT Experience
- Strong understanding of common software development life cycles (waterfall, iterative, agile) and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools
- Familiar with Big Data Technologies including Kafka, Nifi, Spark, Hive, No-Sql Databases
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Familiar with Database Concepts and Technologies including MS Sql Server, DB2 and Oracle
- Familiar with Data Modeling, Data Architecture & Data Governance concepts
- Excellent Communications skills and should be able to effectively collaborate with the remote teams – both on-shore and off-shore
- Able to be an SME for the assigned project and guide and mentor QA Engineers.
- Experience with working on Cloud implementations is a plus
- Healthcare background is a plus