Java Developer (Angular)
- Job Title
- Java Developer (Angular)
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Other Location
We’re looking for someone with strong technical skills and passion for developing cutting edge software applications. The candidate must be an excellent team player and a quick learner, who can hit the ground running very quickly.
- Assist with full development life cycle (SDLC) of various application enhancements.
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
- Responsible for support and administration of web service-based applications.
- Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Assist with building internal processes, procedures, and methodologies, and work with Development Leads to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assist with documenting new application development standards.
- Build and execute unit tests as required. Document application behaviors, results and issues.
- Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and overall management.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) concepts.
- Strong Angular background
- Experience developing enterprise web applications with any object-oriented programming language, preferably Java/J2EE.
- Proficient in writing SQLs for DB2 or any major RDBMS.
- Knowledge of coding best practices.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies.
- Strong team player – ability to work with cross-functional teams (Infrastructure, QA, and Product Mgmt).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- Experience developing SOAP and/or REST based web services.
- Strong understanding of XSLT, XSD, and WSDL.
- Experience with JBoss Application Server, RAD/Eclipse, and DB2.
- Knowledge of version management, using tools like GIT and GIT Extensions.
- Knowledge of application development frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience with build tools like Jenkins and Gradle