Wiring Associates Level II
- Job Title
- Wiring Associates Level II
- Job ID
- Hopkins, SC
- Other Location
Wiring Associate Level II
Norman Williams is looking for motivated and experienced individuals that have 6 + months wiring or wiring apprentice experience.
You will be trained to assemble and wire a variety of complex assembly and subassembly operations for switchboard and switchgear products. You will also be trained on component wiring schemes include PLC’s, Circuit Monitors, and other advanced electronic devices.
Am I Qualified?
You are qualified if you have previous wiring experience.
You are qualified if you can read and interpret schematics or blueprints.
You are qualified if you have worked with car stereos or alarm systems.
You are qualified if you have experience working on HVAC systems
You are qualified if you have ever worked as an electrical assistant.
If you meet at least one of the above qualifications, please apply.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Experience in wiring
- Lifting and holding in place assembly parts weighing up to 26 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics, blueprints, material lists, and other source materials
- Position requires periodic overtime on a short notice to meet customer demands
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work in a team environment