LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Payroll Administrator-Consulting/Long Term 6-8 months
- Job Title
- Payroll Administrator-Consulting/Long Term 6-8 months
- Job ID
- Tustin, CA 92780
- Other Location
LEAPROS is a Southern California based, Human Capital Recruitment and Advisory Solutions Firm, specializing in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain & Operations. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS has partnered with an industry-leading Medical Diagnostic Imaging Company to identify a long term Payroll Administrator to cover a Leave of Absence for the next 6-8 months.
POSITION TITLE: Payroll Administrator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Payroll processing and auditing payroll for any discrepancies, taking necessary steps to make any corrections and making the final approval prior to cutting checks and processing direct deposits
- Reconciling payroll to the General Ledger
- Auditing Statement of Deposits from ADP
- Extensive MS Excel work creating and reconciliation multiple worksheets utilizing V-Lookup and Pivot Tables
- Assisting with completing payroll tax forms & filing taxes accordingly as required by law
- Excellent and advance MS Excel skills and experience reconciling large data fields/multiple worksheets using v-lookups and pivot tables
- 3+ years multi-state payroll (ideally OH or PA) experience for medium to large companies (800+ employees)
- Prior experience reconciling payroll
- ADP PayForce experience is required
- Effective organization and ability to meet deadlines
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.