Healthcare Product Manager
- Job Title
- Healthcare Product Manager
- Job ID
- Portland, OR 97027
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Portland, OR based client in their search for an Healthcare Product Manager. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
Our Product team is seeking a technical product leader to drive the definition, development, launch and maintenance of new products. The Agile Product Manager, will be responsible for owning the backlog and driving delivery of new features from conception to launch. If you are someone that leads with vision, that can solve complex problems, communicate solutions concisely, articulate clear communication to technical and non-technical groups and passionately drive results, we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with business partners to translate strategic business goals and direction into actionable product roadmaps and delivery plans
- Partner with Engineering leadership to devise solutions to high level business problems
- Develop and consistently maintain a product backlog that is aligned with portfolio/program priorities and objectives
- Acquire customer empathy and the why behind business needs, ensuring that products deliver intended business value and delight our clients and customers
- Research industry trends to identify new innovations, features, and integration opportunities
- Communicate and refine requirements with clear direction and scope, working closely with Engineering, shaping the solution and executing delivery with high quality
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization, communicate product vision, understand and prioritize needs and serve as an advocate and resource for Product.
- Optimize relationship between Product and Design
- Manage existing and newly deployed products in light of observed performance, competitive positioning and emerging strategies
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic/current on consumer engagement and data-driven enablement technologies
- Comfortable working in a lean/agile environment, and understands modern architecture (cloud, microservices, event systems, CICD)
- Exceptional organizational, project and people management skills
- High energy; highly productive with strong self-starter initiative
- Incredibly analytical, quickly make low-level decisions while being patient and methodical with high-level ones
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions.
- Ideally candidates should have experience with A/B testing methodology and product analytics tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Certificate or Masters in Business or Data Science is a big plus