IT/Technical Business Transformation Analyst (100% Remote Option) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- IT/Technical Business Transformation Analyst (100% Remote Option) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: IT/Technical Business Transformation Analyst (100% Remote Option)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is hiring an Advanced Business Transformation Analyst within the ERP Applications team. This team executes the business transformation strategy. This team explores new technologies, always keeping the future at the forefront of all activities and decisions. Invests time in smart, flexible, and scalable technology that focuses on the user experience. Advocates a culture of change and modernization across the organization. Involvement lasts from concept through production release and stabilization.
A successful candidate for this role is someone who is known to be:
- Motivated. You take initiative and get things done within aggressive deadlines.
- Passionate about your work, Driven to learn new things, and Eager to work hard.
- Flexible. What we did yesterday may not be how we do it today.
- Observant enough to notice when something could benefit from automation, and Imaginative enough to think through ways to accomplish it.
- Meticulous in thinking broadly and preventing gaps, ensuring high-quality solutions.
- Comfortable and Inspired by a strong team environment with a focus on collaboration, where often the best solution is a hybrid of several team members' ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst.
- Experience support transformation or change projects.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% to attend meetings, training at another office location and or to attend a professional conference.
- Project management knowledge and abilities.
- Experience in customer interfacing (strong soft skills).
- MS O365 capabilities.
- Executes the business transformation strategy for a specific product or group of products from concept to production release and stabilization.
- Advocates a culture of transformation, modernization, and continuous learning and improvement across the organization.
- Develops proposals for new ideas and rallies support and adoption around developing new capabilities to pioneer change.
- Interacts with the user community through crowdsourcing, focus groups, polls, or surveys. Obtains information through data mining and other resources.
- Creates and maintains the product vision and roadmap. Prioritizes transformation efforts based on the goals defined in the business transformation strategy for the product or group of products.
- Explores new technologies. Investigates our industry, as well as other industries to remain knowledgeable about initiatives that will safeguard the relevancy of the enterprise. Invests time in smart, flexible, and scalable technology that focuses on the user experience.
- Proactively observes opportunities suitable for transformation and notifies management of related ideas to incorporate change to the observed area.
- Collaborates with users to gain an understanding of their total user experience when interacting with systems or applications through the course of their daily work. Interprets and diagnoses unnecessary complexities that can be replaced with simplified requirements, consistent procedures, and automation.
- Analyzes the business value of proposed transformation projects and solutions and makes recommendations based on the organization's change strategy, business objectives, and cost control.
- Defines system and functional requirements for the product. Designs solutions that create the best user experience and meet the business needs defined in the strategic roadmap.
- Quantifies the value of specific requirements and features to eliminate waste and maximize overall value and ROI.
- Collaborates with other team members to analyze information and formulate plans to transform the appropriate area(s).
- Works closely with a team of development and operational resources to design, develop/configure, test, and release new solutions or applications.
- Performs application, system and user experience testing. Creates beta testing programs and coordinates with participating users to support the testing phase.
- Ensures that releases are migrated successfully to production and products meet defined specifications, quality, and ease-of-use goals.
- Develops engaging communication strategies in partnership with the consumer business unit throughout the Change Lifecycle to ensure the successful launch and support of the transformed area(s).
- Develops comprehensive adoption strategies for both technical and cultural change. Devises plans to track the success of these strategies for future adjustments.
- Creates and delivers informative, professional, and engaging presentations tailored to the specific participating audience.
- May act as a mentor to less experienced Business Transformation Analysts.