Advanced Systems/Network Administrator (Windows Server, Networking & SQL Server Experience) – 100% Remote Option – Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Advanced Systems/Network Administrator (Windows Server, Networking & SQL Server Experience) – 100% Remote Option – Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Lenexa, KS 66215
- Other Location
Title: Advanced Systems/Network Administrator (Windows Server, Networking & SQL Server Experience) – 100% Remote Option – Greater Kansas City, MO Preferred
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is hiring an Advanced Systems/Network Administrator to join our growing Team. The team manages and supports our Enterprise Applications. The position will be responsible for designing, monitoring, modifying and maintaining our Hosted systems. The management of these various systems will ensure product availability, stability and performance for our customers. The management of these systems will include but not limited to server, operating system, network and any environmental management activities.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in systems and/or network administration.
- Must have Windows Server experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% for semiannual trainings.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Networking experience.
- SQL Server experience.
- Designs IT infrastructure solutions.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Monitors systems for optimum performance and availability.
- Installs, configures and maintains systems.
- Troubleshoots and resolves customer and internally-reported system problems.
- Implements and monitors corporate security policies.
- Documents and implements system procedures, policies and events.
- Participates in on-call 24x7 support rotation.
- Performs essential functions required for effective system backup and restore testing.
- Performs periodic recovery testing of DR plans.
- May assist support groups with applications installed on various servers.