LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Agile Coach Consultant
- Job Title
- Agile Coach Consultant
- Job ID
- Columbus, CA 43004
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS has partnered with a highly recognized national brand known for being an industry leader, to secure a strategic Agile Coach.
POSITION TITLE: Agile Coach Consultant
POSITION SUMMARY: We’re looking for a senior level Agile Coach for one of our top clients. The contract will be for 4-6 months or longer. There is also a possibility of a contract to hire SCRUM Master positions available as time goes on. Apply now before this incredible opportunity is gone!
- Experience in Agile and Lean based process improvements in a large organization acting in a leadership role /Managing Consultant /CLIENTS Program Manager.
- Minimum 8-10 years of industry experience (IT, Manufacturing, Production, BFS, etc.) as an Agile Coach (resume should clearly articulate the coaching experience in a large scale enterprise agile transformation).
- Experience in training teams on Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) along with the capability to conduct role based Agile training such as Scrum Master Training, Product Owner Training, etc.
- Experience in creating and tailoring Agile processes based on customer need, keeping the processes always aligned to the Agile Manifesto
- Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of end to end software development lifecycle, with sound knowledge of various Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in relevant Agile tools particularly Rally.
- Knowledge of TDD, ATDD and BDD practices with relevant tools/frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, SoapUI, Appium, Cucumber, RSpec, etc..
- Knowledge of DevOps capabilities such as Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD), Automated Testing, etc.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
Examples of Preferred Certifications:
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified Scrum Coach (CSC)
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4)
- Certified LeSS Professional (CLP)