Senior UX Researcher
- Job Title
- Senior UX Researcher
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for a Senior UX Researcher. Our client is also open to remote candidates.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Apply experience, knowledge of social science, design, and ecommerce best practices to identify both tactical and programmatic research needs.
- Define testable hypotheses that are relevant to the business and design approaches to address general user experience and product marketing questions.
- Develop research plans and recruitment criteria with stakeholder input.
- Collect research data using a broad range of methods (e.g. moderating interviews, usability, focus groups, contextual evaluations, diary studies; design and program surveys) directly, in collaboration with other research staff, or using vendors.
- Present findings and implications (from a single study or a combination of multiple studies and/or data sources) to stakeholder audience.
- Work closely with various stakeholders (e.g. product, design, development) to produce high quality, innovative designs that leverage research insights.
- Be a customer advocate, with a familiarity of competitive experiences and research findings that you are able to apply toward expert evaluation of internal products and ensuring teams have a clear picture of the end user experience.
- Investigate and socialize new technology, processes, and/or research approaches.
- 5+ years UX research experience
- RITE testing experience
- Experience using a variety of usability methods for both remote and in-person research, including: card sorting, heuristic evaluation (formal and informal), cognitive walkthroughs, participatory design / co-creation workshops
- Ability to manage a research project from end-to-end including eliciting stakeholder goals, study design, screener development and recruiting management, test moderation, data analysis and reporting