Senior Digital Application Development Lead
- Job Title
- Senior Digital Application Development Lead
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37067
- Other Location
The Digital Applications Development Leader is responsible for developing, communicating, and executing the organization’s “digitization” projects. Individual will lead multiple IT development teams focused in several primary areas: 1) Establishing new capabilities in for Omni-channel. Commerce, Content, Personalization, Search Optimization. 2) Leading Point of Sale and Stores systems development for Order Fulfillment, Customer Loyalty, Delivery Services, Private Label Credit Card and Subscription/Auto-Renewal Services. The Digital Applications Development Leader will address these areas by developing and scaling Omni-channel technologies across mobile, store and web platforms. The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovation and a successful track record of driving business facing digital products in the retail and consumer goods industry, from ideation to launch.
- Leads IT project teams responsible for implementing changes to retail systems such as Website, POS, in-store mobile application and back-office applications
- Manages complex program/project deliverables, service level agreements, and commits resources to IT management, executive team, department leads, support staff, and end-users.
- Daily hands-on IT development leadership with internal/external project team members; architects, developers, functional and system analysts, testers and infrastructure resources
- Ensure clear and timely communication to business leaders/partners of all pertinent events that affect core systems and keep them apprised of project status.
- Ensure that new systems and changes are properly tested. Develop and maintain superior test plans by partnering with QA.
- Actively manage vendor relationships to ensure the company is getting the best possible resources and that vendors are staying on task and on schedule with our projects.
- Manage project budgets and all Project Governing Project Controls in conjunction with Enterprise Program Management Office (PMO)
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to drive and deliver business design functionality and customer experience use cases
- Ensure all project delivery milestones and deliverables are met with high quality, on-time and on-budget; Requirements Traceability, System Design and Architecture, Test Plans, Deployment Plans and Playbooks, Operational Support Plans
- 10+ years of experience managing all aspects of digital/e-commerce environment; preferably in Retail and/or Consumer Goods industries
- Technical aptitude; experience working with technical/service delivery teams within an agile framework
- 7+ years of experience in a solutions architect and/or software engineering role preferred
- 7+ years of experience in a leadership role; including budget management
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, or related experience required (Master’s degree a plus)
- Possesses both strategic thinking capability and “hands on” planning implementation; experience with futuristic vision development
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Strong leadership and ability to drive execution; high degree of accountability
- Ability and desire to develop, coach, mentor, and assess talent
- Experience selecting/managing third party vendors a plus