Material Associates Level I
- Job Title
- Material Associates Level I
- Job ID
- Hopkins, SC
- Other Location
Materials Associate Level I
Our Client is looking for motivated and experienced individuals that have 6+ months of manufacturing/industrial experience.
Requirements are as follows:
Am I qualified?
- You are qualified if you have material handling/delivery experience.
- You are qualified if you have hand truck and/or power jack/forklift experience
- You are qualified if have database entry experience.
- You are qualified if you are highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work within a team environment
If you are a fit for this description, please apply.
Materials Associate Job Duties:
You will be responsible for the routine and repetitive material handling responsibilities within manufacturing facility.
- Ability to read and interpret material lists
- Experience with hand truck operation
- Experience for sorting/counting parts and supplies
- Experience with inventory log entry
- Inspect parts for damages or defects; records discrepancies/damages and notify management
- Position requires lifting and holding in place assembly parts weighing up to 26 lbs. repeatedly over work period
- Position requires periodic overtime on a short notice to meet customer service
- Candidate must be highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work in a team environment