Cisco Network Engineer
- Job Title
- Cisco Network Engineer
- Job ID
- Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Franklin Lakes, NJ based client in their search for a Cisco Network Engineer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
May consult on the diagnosis and correction of application/network problems including acting as a primary contact for vendors. May participate in risk assessments and project life cycle design activities to support more senior engineers. Technologies span mainframe, midrange, desktop, server, network data, voice, messaging, web, database, and output/receiving. Supports and provides direction to more junior professionals.
- Cisco Routing & Switching (CCIE level or equivalent skill and experience)
- Deploying Cisco networks utilizing industry best practices
- Cisco Wireless Configurations (CCNP level or equivalent skill and experience)
- Experience in WAN/LAN and transport technologies (Ethernet, MPLS, TDM, DMVPN)
- Working knowledge of basic scripting and network automation.
Highly Preferred Skills
- Cisco ISE, Cisco Wireless Controllers, Nexus Operating System, Cisco Prime, Network Segmentation Practices, Cisco Meraki systems
- SDWAN, Storage Networks / SAN / vSAN
- Software Defined Storage InfoBlox IPAM
- Cloud Virtualization / Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure, Cisco DNA, Viptella
- Automation (Python/Ansible), NFV