- Job Title
- Hadoop Engineer
- Job ID
- Green Bay, WI 54304
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Green Bay based client in their search for a Hadoop Engineer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
We are looking to fill a Hadoop engineer role. This position would be responsible for working closely with architects on standing up new applications in the enterprise Hadoop platform.
- Primary duties include application development in Hive or Spark, along with standing up and configuration of new release pipelines with GIT and Jenkins in the Hadoop environment.
- Additional responsibilities would include Hadoop ETL development
- Required skills include knowledge and experience working in the following Hadoop components: HDFS, YARN, Hive, Spark, Sqoop, and Oozie.
- Knowledge of creating and configuration of enterprise GIT Repositories and Jenkins pipelines is essential.
- Teradata knowledge is also a plus.
- 3 to 4 years working in an enterprise Hadoop environment
- Comprehensive understanding of Hadoop component functionality
- SQL development skills