Cloud Systems Engineer (ET-4-17)
- Job Title
- Cloud Systems Engineer (ET-4-17)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Cloud Systems Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
Monitor, maintain, and configure the various cloud-based systems. Serve as the first line of interface with the customer.
We are seeking:
A Cloud Systems Engineer with experience in AWS, Microsoft Azure, or OpenStack cloud platforms. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the purpose and operations of most common cloud services (Compute, Storage, Memory, Networking, Load Balancing, DNS, Auto Scale Logging, Auditing, User Access Management, and Managed Databases). Some hands-on experience with cloud services and with Linux and Windows environments.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Advanced experienced with AWS, Microsoft Azure and OpenStack cloud platforms
- Desired experience with DevOps, CI/CD Methodologies, Linux and Windows environments, GitLab, Ansible, Chef and Jenkins
- Eight (8) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Five (5) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of twelve (12) years’ experience
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.