Cyber Security Analytics Engineer (ET-4-6)
- Job Title
- Cyber Security Analytics Engineer (ET-4-6)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Cyber Security Analytics Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
We are seeking:
A Cyber Security Analytics Engineer with experience as a power Splunk user. The ideal candidate will have experience with dashboard and background application development, analytic and query development, scripting and automation. They should be familiar with visualizations and machine learning.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Advanced experienced with Splunk, application development, analytic development and machine learning
- Desired experience with Python, Perl, NiFi and RESTful services development
- Eight (8) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Five (5) years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree for a total of twelve (12) years experience.
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.